Skip to content
- A pre-authorization will be taken on your credit card under the named booking is made for the total stay on your arrival. Early check-in and late check-out are chargeable as per the management policy. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Such documents can be either an Indian Aadhaar Card, Indian Driver’s License, Indian Voter ID card, or Indian or International passport. PAN cards are not accepted. The hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in in the absence of a valid identification document.
- Payment can be made using the credit card, payment gateway link, deposit in the bank account, or demand draft before the due date.
- Applicable Taxes – Taxes are as applicable at the time of reservation.
- An extension of stay at the ECOGLAMP is liable to be offered at the rate/offer applicable at the time the extension request is made. In case, the original offer at which the reservation was booked has expired at that time, the hotel is not liable to offer a room at the original rates but at the current rates on offer.
- Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund, or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. The hotel shall not be liable to cancel or refund any monies or alter any bookings if the booking is made under such privileged booking rates or special offers.
- Children up to 5 Years of age can stay free (cribs subject to availability). Additional charges may be applicable for children between 5 and 12 years. 13 years will be charged as per the extra adult rate.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures, we request you to provide your photo identity proof while checking in. Indian nationals can present any of the following which is mandatory: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa.
Cancelation / Refund Policy
- Individual Cancellation, No-Show and Amendment Policy: Cancellation made 15 days prior to the arrival date shall incur 25% of cancellation charges and Cancellation made between 7 days to booking date shall incur cancellation charges of 100% of booking amount will be applicable.
- Group Cancellation (5 rooms and above): Group cancellation made 25 days prior to the arrival date shall incur cancellation charges ‘beyond 100% will be charged through length of stay.
- Upon cancellation of booking, the refund of the booking amount will be initiated. The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited into the bank account of the Customer using the same payment mode (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ net-banking and any electronic mode) by which the booking was made by the Customer. The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
- In case the booking amount is paid using credit card, the refund will be processed on the credit card.